Get instant access to your imaging records online with PocketHealth!
Imaging records such as X-ray, CAT scans, MRI or ultrasound are available through this easy to use service. Instead of picking up a CD, you can access your records from the comfort of your home.
How PocketHealth benefits you
- Your imaging records are stored permanently and are accessible to you at any time, from any deviceYou can instantly share these records with any doctor in full diagnostic quality
- Strong privacy and encryption protocols keep your medical information as secure as your banking information
How to get PocketHealth
- Simply register online at pocket.health/ORC using the Medical Record Number (MRN) provided by the clinic
- There is a $5 fee at the time of enrollment which includes permanent access to all previous imaging as well as any new exams you undergo over the following two weeks
- You can update your account with new imaging records any time for an additional $5 or, once enrolled, a yearly subscription of $49.
- This subscription includes access to all existing and future imaging for you and up to four consenting family members.
For any assistance with accessing your images online, please contact PocketHealth directly.
Phone: 1-855-381-8522 (Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM EST)